Thanks to Dan, Dale, Michele, Sabrina, Tom, Tony, Dianne, and Alex for another good workout.
- Highlight circular movements (Single Siniwali concept and application, Downward figure 8 stick strikes, bob/weaving)
- Reinforce the importance of relaxed/soft motion with circular movement. It’s about redirection/guiding.
- See the linear vs. circular relationship for the ‘bigger picture’ of training.
- COMMIT to a choice – OBSERVE the threat, ORIENT to it, DECIDE on the response, and ACT!!!!!
- We also did a little forensic reenactment of the “Tony Carpet Slide” incident from last class – too funny.
Next week: Movement vs. Stance.